GARDN Call for projects
You are invited to participate to GARDN II’s second call for projects, whose funding envelope totals $7M!
As such, please take a look at the call’s guidelines in order to learn more about eligibility criteria, funding and the application process.
These project ideas will then be discussed during a series of workshops which will take place in the winter of 2015, in Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, Winnipeg and Vancouver. The workshops’ dates and exact locations of this Canadian tour will be announced in the following weeks, along with the distribution of a template, on which you will your detail project ideas.
- Clean Air Transport Systems
- Quiet Air Transport Systems
- Sustainable Air Transport Systems
Identify new GARDN projects and partnerships, which will reach following objectives:
- Be capable of being led / managed by SMEs;
- With significant academic involvement (developing college, graduate and post-doc HQPs);
- A combination of 1) and 2).
If you need any further information, please contact Sylvain Cofsky.